Tag 4 Overview
The new Tag 4 balances the proven strengths of the original Tag sink with improved design and functionality to offer a more operator friendly free standing handwash station. Using industry leading technology, the Tag 4 is a newly streamlined, high production capacity sink.
With greater flexibility to hold almost any size soap and towel dispenser on the market while still fitting comfortably in most standard size portable restrooms for easy transportation, the Tag 4 is a superior handwash solution. Plus a new locking mechanism, easier suction port and freshwater tank access, and larger hand grips now on all four sides make the next generation Tag 4 an essential low maintenance, durable workhorse for your fleet.
- Stake Down Holes
- Gray Water Siphon
- New Quick Change, Universal Foot Pump
- Threaded Drain Plugs for Fresh and Gray Water Tanks
- Serviceable from both sides
- Four Large Molded In Hand Grips for Easy Handling
- Easy to Clean, Large Basins for Forearm Washing
- New Impact Resistant Nozzle
- Heavy-Duty Rust Free Stainless Steel Hinges
- Ability to Mount Most Soap and Towel Dispensers
- Quick Connect Hose System
- Open Sink Top for Easy Access to Freshwater Tank
- Pressure-Washer Accessible Gray Water Tank
- Minimal Parts for Low Maintenance
- Low Center of Gravity to Withstand Windy Field Conditions
- Two Lockable Twist Latches to Protect Freshwater from Contamination
- A 40’ HC container fits 104 Tag 4 sinks
(26 pallets, 4 per pallet)
- Weight per skid of 4 sinks = 136 kg
(118 kg, 4 sinks + skid weight of 18 kg)
- Various type of soap and towel dispensers are available or you can fit your own.
- Tag 4 Cart with Casters
Tag 4 Specifications
Height: 1499 mm
Width: 483 mm
Length: 673 mm
Fresh Volume: 83.3 l
Waste Volume: 83.3 l
Empty Weight: 29.5 kg
*Various type of soap and towel dispensers are available or you can fit your own.